Chidi Nwaogu is a West-African Representative of FasterCapital, a startup incubator based in UAE. He speaks at several summits, conferences, and seminars around the world. At the age of 19, Chdid co-founded, built, and organically grew LAGbook (otherwise known as Ladies And Gentlemen book) with his twin brother. LAGbook grew from zero to over one million registered members in less than three years. It was initially created for students of the University of Lagos but later expanded to the youth demographic (18 – 30 years) in Africa.
Chidi Nwaogu believes entrepreneurship is a lifestyle. Chidi Nwaogu is the CEO of Publiseer, a digital publisher that helps African writers. Publiseer also help musicians from low-income communities to distribute and monetize their creative works across over 400 digital stores in 100 countries, with just a single click and at no charge.
What do you know about Chidi Nwaogu? Have you used Publiseer before? Do you know why Chidi Nwaogu is a success story? Drop your comments below and read the full interview
- Legal Pages Is Committed To Help Law Students And Young Lawyers – Founder
- I Learnt To Look Beyond Myself And To Be Selfless – Ladipo Anjolaoluwa
- I Am Positioning Myself To Be Able To Proffer Solutions, Game Changing Insights And Innovation – Pharmacist Taiwo Olawehinmi
- Law Discussion With Daniel Adedigba
- What usually drives me to an idea is when I see an unmet need- Opeyemi Hamzat, Cofounder and CEO of ColdBox Nigeria.